1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?
Great question. I just got done booking my boxing lessons for the next two months at Fight University *fistpump* (literally). I also plan to sign up for spinning lessons on post. In addition, I am returning to work on Monday (I personal train). Oh and did I mention I have an almost 3 year old and a 4 week old??? Busy summer indeed.
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?I was an army brat so I never really got to see much of my extended family. My favorite thing to as a kid was visit my grandparents in the summer. My brother and I would do things like run through the sprinklers in the backyard in our bathing suits, collect "lightening bugs" in jars at night and stay up all night playing supernintendo and Nintendo 64. I would kick his butt in MarioKart and 007: GoldenEye. Having fun was so simple back then.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted a black panther. They're gorgeous.
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
Well I'm a new army wife, my husband is still at AIT so I haven't been through a deployment yet. I can't imagine that there would be anything that I will like about it other than having the tv to myself.
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples?